Where: to be announced soon
When: 08-09 Apr 2018
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Dubai Precious Metals Conference, organized by DMCC, is one of the key events in the calendar of the international precious metals industry and its next edition will take place on 8-9 April 2018 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Now in its 7th year, the conference will bring together industry experts for thought-provoking debates on current issues that will pave the way forward for the industry.
To be hosted at a prominent hotel in Dubai, the event is expected to attract hundreds of key industry players across the precious metals value chain including banks, exchanges, refineries, bullion traders, jewellery manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers, secure logistic companies, and government representatives. This will provide ample opportunities for meaningful discussions and networking. As such, it continues to remain a must-attend event for the global precious metals industry participants.
- Opportunity to exhibit your products and services in front of the most relevant industry players
- Value for money as it comes along with delegate passes to attend the event
- Dedicated place to host your customers
- Excellent opportunity to find new prospects
- Direct access to the decision makers